Working in a close creative partnership with the Art Director, our Copywriters conceive, develop and produce effective eLearning verbiage, website content, and advertisements. As the copywriter, you would provide the written aspect of each project, ensuring that it meets the client’s expectations in quality and style.
Write, Write, Write!
- Create and convey original catchphrases, slogans, messages and straplines
- Create compelling content for eLearning modules, websites, digital communications, press releases, leaflets, brochures, and radio or television scripts
- Proofread copy for spelling and grammatical errors
- Be able to amend, revise, and redevelop training verbiage or web advertising in response to feedback from the art director or clients
- Work efficiently under pressure and within tight deadlines on several projects at once while maintaining high quality standards
- Provide follow-through by overseeing projects through the production stages and into completion
- Keep up to date with popular culture and current trends
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION:
- Participate in other aspects of the production process including dealing with clients and directors
- Work in a close-knit creative partnership with the art director to generate workable concepts and ideas
- Meet with the account manager and/or art director to discuss client requirements and product background
- Submit ideas and discuss progress with the art director in preparation of making presentations to clients
- Work with designers and other creative staff and strive to develop and maintain a strong creative team environment
- Previous ad agency/studio, and/or freelance creative writing experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Expert creative copywriting skills and the ability to create and edit compelling and convincing content for the web or eLearning modules.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness and ability to monitor your own work to ensure quality
- Ability to be objective and open to others’ views.
You must include the following to be considered:
- Current resume
- Your specific experience with similar projects
- Links to online samples of similar deliverables
- Your availability in hours per week
- Desired pay rate (per hour, for the project or both, in US Dollars)